ON MY WAY


Thanks to Audrey for dropping me off at the Albany Airport this morning!

Check out this Google Earth KMZ illustrating international flights. I fly from San Francisco to Sydney:

INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT MAPS

If you don't have Google Earth, I don't know what you are using the internet for. It's free and probably the coolest tool out there. Oh, BTW, the International Flight Map is a little funny to use: there is a new TIME scroll bar in the upper left hand corner and next to it is a PLAY button. That play button will start the animation.

Had a great send-off on Friday night. Mike and I started at O's before noon greeting some folks, which eventually turned into drinking my homebrew until 5:30 and then heading to Brew Works for an unbelievable night until close. Thanks to Mike and Kelly for setting up the night - there must have been 30 people there between the dinner crew and the bowl-a-thon crew! I'll post the couple photos I have when I land in Oz, I checked my camera cable.

Comments

Popular Posts