1st weekend is already here!



I'm sitting on my balcony thinking about my goals this weekend.




I'll head to the beach to do some reading - I've picked up John Adams once again after reading in The Power of Focus to read biographies of great leaders. My first dip in the Indian Ocean! It's about 70F now and it's only 10:30am. Watch out for jelly fish.

Then I'll take a walk up to the Fremantle Public Golf Course to enquire about greens fees and club rental. I'd like to play tomorrow.

I slept through my local footie game last night - but I'll make up for it by watching my hometeam West Coast Eagles vs. Brisbane Lions at the Subiaco Oval on Saturday night. A$37 for the 8th row seat - the Oval seats 42,000 - I'm anxious to check this out. Brian told me there was a free train on game days, have to seek that out.

Tomorrow should be a very full day with golf in the am, footie in the early evening, and I'll head over to Metropolis for the night. I walked by last night during a jet lag wakeup at 2am and it looked like a great scene!

Sunday I have some work to do, but I have Monday off as well. Gotta love Easter!

Notice everything is in walking distance. Nice. :)

Oh that reminds me - I drove the wrong way into the Wolworth last night. I'm driving fine until I do something quickly - I had been warned that everything closes on Good Friday and I had better get food before 5:30 last night or I'll starve today. So, Wolworth comes out of nowhere and I SQUARE my LEFT had turn, passing the car on my left smiling to the occupant who was surprised I was not on her RIGHT. Dozen eggs? A$6. Cheaper than the A$15 breakfast I had yesterday but wow.


I don't have the incident on video, but here's a quick minute of my driving in Australia. yikes.


Oh yeah, a tour of my apartment:

Comments

LBFree said…
Dude,
You need to set up a Q&A section!
Please do these things for me.
1- Flush another style of toilet because I don't believe the toilet was a good example!
2- Eat Vegemite for the first time on camera, Yummy!
Nice driving bro! Love ya.
Lloyd
Anonymous said…
Hi Evan!! So cool that you are there. I have always wanted to visit Australia-great that I can enjoy it via you! Your driving story reminds me of visiting Ireland and some of my driving experiences there! Left turns are the hardest to master!
Love you!
Holly

Popular Posts