Ummm, a little late, but I can explain

OK, I have been a TERRIBLE blogger. Internet can be very expensive here, Ill always make more money but what I feel very short of is TIME! But it was about €1 for 20 minutes in Munich, $36 per hour on the cruise, and now €1.75 for 30 minutes...

Ive only got a couple days left, but when I return I will pretend like I am in Europe and blog every day of my trip which has been amazing.

I am in Florence now, home of the Italian Renaissance. What can I say Ive seen here? Michalengelos David, Boticellis Birth of Venus, Spring, the final resting places of Michaelangelo, Dante, Galileo, forget it, I cant do Florence any justice now. Or Venice which I fell in love with, or the beaches of Mykanos, or driving a 4WD all over Corfu, or racing off the original Olympian starting blocks, or the Acropolis in Athens, or that Ive finally figured out what to do with my living room in Pittsfield. You see, I have a weird keyboard (again) which is interrupting my thoughts, plus I havent yet caught my breath! Ill spend some time with pen and paper tonight from the balcony of my hotel overlooking Florences Duomo and the dome built by Brunelleschi, get some thoughts down so I can do some sort of justice when I return.

Just book your tickets to Europe, Ill work on your itinerary.

Ciao,
Ev

Comments

rhickok1109 said…
Not surprising that you haven't had time to blog. But all of your fans are looking forward to the day when you do have some time. Have a safe trip home!
Love, Dad

Popular Posts